We have lost a General

General Access for all users
grandchaos
Quite a regular
Re: We have lost a General

Post by grandchaos » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Damn I know I've been gone forever but this is something that I had to come back for.

I wish the best for his wife and children as they have lost a great man. Xan you will be missed, you were a great leader, ally and friend and your class was unmatched by anyone, RIP buddy.

Jamesons
Just can't stay away

Post by Jamesons » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Condolences to the family, and to those whom knew him better then I. You were a good guild leader, and a great guy to game with. Here's wishin ya well brother, where ever ya be
Drink black beer in the same public houses, smelling of smoke and strong whiskey.

Vannoz
Guild Officer

Post by Vannoz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:09 am

I felt a deep pain when I logged on to to check on my old friends at STNY and saw this. I only knew Xan through the game and over vent, but I will always remember him as a selfless and great leader amongst our group. From the years I spent playing online with him, I know he was great man. Not many would have no remorse about going to kiss his kids goodnight and tuck in his daughter every single night, even when there was a whole raid worth of people waiting on him to get things going. If I knew nothing else about him, that would be enough to know how great a father he must have been and I can't grasp how his family must miss him now. I hope that they find comfort in the wonderful memories that they have, and that we as simply online friends have of him. Know that he is in a good place and that he lives on in hearts across the entire continent. I hope that someday his family can read this thread and get a glimpse of the wonderful impact he had on us all.

Rest in peace friend.

Vannoz

Callawey
Guild Officer

Post by Callawey » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:49 am

Well said Vann. Congrats on the bundle of joy btw.

If one thing is evident from Earl's passing, it is a reminder of all the great people and friendships that have been formed throughout the years. It nearly brought a tear to my eye to see all these posts from names I thought I may never see again. I have shared many great times with most of you that i will never forget. For that, I thank you all.

I hope you all stay safe and happy while having a great holiday season.
Callawey has earned the achievement [earn an achievement]