Kalidurga - 80 Resto Shaman

Post here If you have been invited to App to STNY
kalidurga
Just Popping In
Kalidurga - 80 Resto Shaman

Post by kalidurga » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:16 pm

In game name: Kalidurga
WOW experience: Since 01/2007
TBC/WotLK Bosses Downed: All T4, T5, T6 bosses before nerf. Some Sunwell bosses after nerf. All Naxx 25 downed.
Class/spec: Resto Shaman
Attributes related to this spec (AP/Crit Spell DMG/crit Bonus healing etc): 2257 heals, more with totems and such.
Proffessions, level, and specialization including secondary skills: JC: 435 Enchanting: 411

Include a link to your self on armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Kalidurga

Previous guilds you were in:
Thats What She Said
Last Call

Why did you leave this/these guilds:
TWSS was great but they raided a little later than I liked. Killed a lot of bosses with those guys. Very good leadership and nice guys. Lots of members left when Wotlk came out, but I really left because many of them are west coast and they raided late.
Last Call disbanded. Logged in one day and was not in a guild. Had fun for a little while there though. Guild leader was a kid, but I always liked him.

Tell us something about you:
I am old. I have 2 small kids, but they go to bed before 7:30. No drama here, I have kids for that. I took a little break when Ulduar came out so I have not seen any of that content. My wife does not mind me playing since it keeps me from bothering her. I drink when I play but do not get too sloppy. I usually kick ass in the healing meters and am not an idiot on boss fights.

Are you able to make all 25 man raids on a weekly basis (See above for times) if not how many will you miss and why?
No, I will make about half the raids. I will always attend one weeknight without exception and then will try to schedule more. I'll make every raid I say I will or will contact someone to tell them I can't.

Tell us why you think you would make a great member to the STNY team:
When looking at guilds that were actively recruiting, yours looked to be one with more mature members. I cannot raid every single day like I used to, but I am a lock for the set days I raid.

Has an officer asked that you post your app if so who?
No

Do you have any friends currently in STNY if so who?
Did a quick search in Armory and I do not think so.

Turin
Home away from home

Re: Kalidurga - 80 Resto Shaman

Post by Turin » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:44 pm

weird, your armory comes up naked. no stats/achievementpoints/specs... nada.

Xandaria
Site Admin

Post by Xandaria » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Nice App good stats.. Talk to myself, Ithuriel, or Kannaboid in Game.
STNYes sumus. Resistere inutile est.

miliLindinvox
Just Popping In

Kalidurga 80 Resto Shaman

Post by miliLindinvox » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Hi,

My toon name is Hellsham,hes a Resto shammy and i wish to join a good raiding guild

The time i can offer is 5 days a week, between 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 P.M. and have a lot of experience before Wotlk.

I like to have some fun when we play and also able to be serious when is time to be.

So I hope you gonna take my shaman cause im a very passionate player and I always like to be better then the time before.

Yours Truly

Hellsham

Xandaria
Site Admin

Re: Kalidurga 80 Resto Shaman

Post by Xandaria » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:07 pm

miliLindinvox wrote:Hi,

My toon name is Hellsham,hes a Resto shammy and i wish to join a good raiding guild

The time i can offer is 5 days a week, between 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 P.M. and have a lot of experience before Wotlk.

I like to have some fun when we play and also able to be serious when is time to be.

So I hope you gonna take my shaman cause im a very passionate player and I always like to be better then the time before.

Yours Truly

Hellsham

Can't follow simple instructions.... REJECTED!
STNYes sumus. Resistere inutile est.

Shibby
Home away from home

Post by Shibby » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:48 pm

I like your style Xand.
Ambushed 60 -Rogue-

I still dont know what agro means..